zaterdag 11 juli 2009

Of blood elves and cows

So, yet another blog-post, but not by Kavash this time! Get used to it, because while he's busy grinding rep and doing mount-runs, I will be keeping you posted on other in-game woes and giggles. There are two subjects I will be shining my light on in particular: raiding and gaming with my main, the Blood Elf Rogue Tecrin, and levelling up my Tauren Druid Panoramooh.

On Tecrin:
Last week, I was lucky enough to finally get my hands on one of the niftiest weapons in the game for a pre-Ulduar 10-man raider: Kel'Thuzad's Reach. Powerful as hell, but equally ugly. No wonder I now think of myself as Captain Hook.
I also finished all the Argent Tournament-dailies available and earned the title 'Crusader', so no more kissing frogs for this lady!


On Panoramooh (but you can call me Mooh):
I believe that there are only three reasons for someone to start an alt: 1, when you want to see what WoW looks like on the flipside and decide to start a human rogue or dwarf huntard (guilty of both..) ,2, because you are interested in different races or classes on your side and want to try that out as well (again, guilty of both), or 3, because your guild needs you to.

I don't know about the last one, with everyone and his mother (if she's in the guild) starting a similar alt, but I am levelling an alt at the moment because of reason #2. With the blood-elf Tecrin safely stored in the icebox that is Icecrown, I figured it was time for some hooves to do a little rambling and I brought out my alt, the Tauren druid Panoramooh, which I started a while ago because I was curious. Here's a summary of today's 3-hour levelling session.

"RAAAARWHWHROMGSTUPIDMOBOMGRAAAWHRR!!!!"

Conclusion: I don't like levelling. Now, I must say, I tried my best to make it somewhat easier on myself, by buying two heirlooms: the Preened Ironfeather Shoulders and the Dignified Headmaster's Charge. With the +10% exp from the shoulders and the stats from the staff, I think I'm doing quite okay, dps and xp-wise. Unfortunately for me, I keep forgetting I'm not a level 80 Belf but a level 16 Tauren, and keep dying because of that. (note to self: do not jump off of high towers. That is suicide, I repeat, that is suicide.) But oh well. I guess I'll just have to live with that. (hurhur, pun intended, hurhur)


That's all for today!
-- Your friendly neighbourhood Rogue

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten