donderdag 9 juli 2009

Confession

Ok, here is goes..

I’m Tim and I’m a World of Warcraft addict. And what’s probably worse: I know it, but as long as it won’t affect my work and I can still function in the normal society I won’t do a thing about it. And to be honest, it sure beats watching TV the entire night.

Anyway, this blog will be about how I spent my time in WoW. Time for a quick recap about what happened the last few weeks. After grinding my way to exalted with almost all the factions in Wrath of the Lich King I joined a “casual” raiding guild called Vintage (see link at the right). Since then, we managed to get naxxramas on farm status, done Obsidian Sanctum with 1 drake up en killed the first boss in Ulduar.

Time not raiding is mostly spend grinding reputation and doing dailies. Most of the time doing both at the same time. Eventually i’m hoping to achieve the 40 exalted achievement (for the nice title) and the 25 tabards achievement (for the spiffy tabard).Might take a few months (currently at 23 exalted and 19 tabards) but atleast I will have something to do.

Tonight will hopefully be the day we finally manage to kill Malygos, so I might have some pictures tomorrow.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten