woensdag 15 juli 2009

The Argent Dawn shall hear of my 146 valiant deeds

So, after 146 runs, it finally dropped :) I am now the proud owner of the Rivendare's Deathcharger. Suddenly, running Dire Maul 59 times to free knot doesn't seem so bad.

Vintage went back to ulduar last night. Seeing how we didn't have any healers at all, we just went for flame leviatan. After the fight i had to go sjump around the living room. Ironsoul dropped and despite almost the entire group rolling on it, I won. Should make a nice DPS increase.

Looks like we're heading back thursday, so that means I have tonight to continue rep grinding. Since I've hit exalted with the shattered sun offensive, I've now reach 25 exalted factions, and 21 tabards. I'm a bit torn between going for the consortium next of the sha'tari skyguard. Perhaps I'll do both..

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Skyguard is probably easier, and also gives you one or two achievements tied to the daily.

    Which reminds me, I should totally get a Nether Ray for little Wraak.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I've already got one of those timed daily achievements :) I started on Consortium rep yesterday, but I think I'll take it slow this time.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Consortium is relatively easy too, with a huge bundle of quests in Netherstorm, and the ogre beads in Nagrand are easily farmed too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. done all the quests already :) Farming Zaxxis Insignia in netherstorm, because the mobs that drop those drop Ethereum Prison Key too :)Only 25000 rep left.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen