zaterdag 18 juli 2009

New rants? From me? Oh, I promise I wont break them this time...

Things I learned while in Ulduar.

* I need a macro that says 'Oh crap, not again', or something similar, every time I die, especially for Ulduar. Dying 3 times in a row on trash? Not a big deal for me at all... *grmblincoherentswearinggrumble*
* Clear trash first. Nuff said.
* Razorscale is not that hard at all once you get the hang of it. That said, I still don't understand why I ended up dancing around in blue flame puddles all the time.. Or why she had to land exactly on top of a blue flame puddle so that I could dance in them. Or maybe I'm just blind.
* Photoshopping 'Vintage First' pictures makes me giddy.
* I got lootz! only two weeks after I got my T7 shoulders, I am now the proud owner of a pair of Treacherous shoulderpads!
* The Deconstructor-voice is killing. Nuff said.
* Not reading tictacs correctly is even more killing. Especially when you run in after wiping, not check why we wiped so fast in the first place, and get killed within ten seconds on the second try. I swear, we died even faster that time... Note to self and raid group: Kologarn himself also needs to be tanked. Not just the arms.

Furthermore, Tim and I decided to try out an achievement: Dwarfageddon. (kudos for the achievement title btw) And since we went into Ulduar yesterday on normal mode, we had to do this on heroic mode. Who said anything about Vintage not being hardcore?! Anyway, after Tim died once and we had some near-wipes, we found out the perfect way to do this was to just go in and do it with two Siege Engines, gather up a bunch of dwarves, wait until you think there's more than 100 and start waltzing! It was fun.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten