woensdag 27 januari 2010

Good news, everyone! I've fixed the poison slime pipes!

After a rather uneventfull trip fast the first 4 bosses in ICC last thursday (aside from our short venture into the new wing), Vintage was planning to go into the plaguequarter for real last night. Since almost half our raidteam was running late, we started a full hour later than normal, only leaving 2 hours left to raid. Stinky and Precious were no problem this time, and we managed to get to Festergut rather quick.

While we had tried him once already with 9 man, after losing our maintank halfway through the trash last time, this was our first real attempt at him. Quite to everyone's suprise, we roflstomped him with about 20 seconds left on the enragetimer on our first go. The lot proved to be huntard loot once again, which has me wondering if this instance drops anything else.

While Festergut is a real gearcheck fight, his brother Rotface is more a control fight, with a rather steep learning curve. While the time we had left for him wasn't enough to really master the fight, our last attempt (which ended in a 30% wipe) leaves me confident we'll get him next week.

In other news, I'm still doing the argent tournament dailes, and almost got enough for yet another mount. And while the dailies give me quite a nice income of gold, since last night, I'm pretty much broke again. How come? Well, I got fed up with running Pit of Saron heroic and Forge of Souls heroic, and when I saw a battered hilt for "only" 10k on the AH, I pretty much clicked buyout before I had time to have second doubts. While I don't have the weapon yet, I'm sure I will after tonight. I'm quite positive this weapon will aid my adventures in arena aswell, but we'll have to see about that when the new arena season starts.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Voicewise, I quite like this wing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDdLVsNxgBk - festergut
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4CeRN-MPsY - putricide
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2aU3MS0xKA&feature=related - rotface

    what? precious? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen