vrijdag 15 januari 2010

Get Kraken!

As I stated in my last blogpost, the 100 mounts achievement is not too far off now, So I started looking into which mounts I'm missing. Not counting the mounts that will cost me more than 2000 gold, I narrowed the list down to:

  • 3 PVP mounts that will cost me 30 marks form the 3 "original" battlegrounds
  • 7 mounts that will cost me 100 champion seals each
  • 2 mounts that will cost me 150 champion seals eahh
  • 3 mounts that will cost me 5 champion seals and 400 gold each
  • 1 mount for 1600 gold
  • 1 red proto drage for the glory of the hero achievement (missing 1 achievement)
  • 1 violet proto drake for the What a long strange trip it's been achievement
  • 1 green proto drake from the oracles egg
  • 1 blue drake from the occulus
  • And the fiery horse from kara

As I need 14 more mounts, and I really can't count on the random drop ones (as I don't have much luck with drops. See my adventures in Stratholm). I'm faily certain I'll get both proto drakes from the achievement, so that will mean I have to get 12 more. No matter how I look at it, the fact of the matter is that I'll be doing the argent tournament dailies again.. Probably untill somewhere in februari..

On the bright side, that will give me some cashflow.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Argent Tournament dailies were a great way to lose my WoW-addiction. Nevertheless, I wish you good luck with your mounts, and remember to Blood elf paladin motto: be sexy. always be sexy <3

    - Vandobben, retired metrobelf

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yeah, their not so bad, but do damn repetitive. But The new content is pretty nifty.

    And you're not retired. You're on an extended break at best

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Heh. Don't hold your breath. I'll dive into the whole thing on my own blog on monday.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I see you forgot the Rusted Proto-Drake in your list. If you are running around in T9 and T10 content, get a bunch of motivated people together and score that 310% mount!

    Good luck and till we meet again,
    Onno

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The problem is that I rather no burden anyone else with my useless grind :) And besides that, We're in a casual 10man guild, who only raids 3 nights a week. Those nights are pretty much taken up with ICC the next couple of weeks

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Useless grind? Aint everything in the game a useless grind? And if there is time for a useless complete clean of Naxx... ;)
    Besides that: I noticed your guild was happy with the "pure 10-man ranking". A few U10 hard-modes and you jump up a few spots. I noticed you didnt do a few of the easyer hard-modes which should be cake with your current gear level.
    Give it another thought. And feel free to contact me for a few pointers; I'm more then happy to help. To bad I cant look over your shoulder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen