zaterdag 16 januari 2010

OMG, what's that on your back?!

Oh, nothing. It's nothing, really! Just a giant Cleaver, that's all.

*hysterical laughter* It's HUGE! it's ON MY BACK! It's THE FROST GIANT'S CLEAVER!
I have got to say, when Bliz first introduced the one-handed axe as a rogue weapon, I was sceptical. I mean, a rogue, a creature of the night, a thief, a sneaking assassin, a wearer of.. black.. things.., wouldn't go around swinging a giant axe, would they? I mean, how ridiculous does that sound?! Yet here I am, swinging my axes, and loving it. And it actually looks really cool when you see Tec waving that axe around like she knows what she's doing.

In other news, the Armory now has a 3d model viewer option which allows you all sorts of cool stuff. I'm not going to explain it all here, just go and check it out yourselves, but here's an option that was too awesome not to use: you can link the 3d model viewer! Here's Tec in her full glory.


3 opmerkingen:

  1. I looked up Vandobben on the new armory...MUST.NOT.COME.BACK.

    (he's is sooo undergeared it's almost criminal to play him, thank god.)

    Good to see you both blogging again :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. since you can get emblems of triumph from heroics now, you'll be geared in no time. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You know you want to.. *showers Vandobben in triumphbadgers*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen