zaterdag 23 januari 2010

Because my printscreenbutton really is too far away from my hands when I'm gaming..

I did not, in fact, take screenshots of the Vintage-exploration-run into the new wing of ICC, also known as "'What do these bosses do?' 'I don't care, just hit them and find out!'". Pity, really, because it was hilarious. Or, as Jen put it, probably the fastest wipe in the history of Vintage.

Here's when all was fine and dandy and we were positive that we could just down those mobs and oneshot the vampire princies (don't know if they sparkle).




Exciting, innit? We were all BOOMPOWTAKETHATFILTYSCOURGESCUM! And then those vamps woke up and went BOOMPOWTAKETHATYOUSTUPIDVINTAGESCUM!.

No big deal, though. We'll get them next time.


In other news, I decided a couple of weeks ago to go and level a DK to use as a mining/jewelcrafting tool. She's a troll, she's called Proboscidea, she's covered in heirlooms, and I have already figured out that I will NOT be using her to actually play with after she's dinged 80 and has all the recipes needed. Why? Well, because DK's are annoying! My rotation doesn't make sense, the voice is godawful, and those freakishly icky worms that crawl out of.. where, exactly? irk me to no end.

But oh well. Who knows. I think I said almost exactly the same thing about PVP a couple of months ago.

Except maybe that part about the worms.

1 opmerking: