maandag 1 februari 2010

The DK.. It's.. Damnit.

Yeah. It's not too bad to play a Death Knight. There, I said it, it's out in the open, I do not loathe playing the DK as much as I said before. I kind of like and hate at the same time the fact that I can walk up to a bunch of mobs, gather up 5 or 6 of them, and just nuke the shit out of them without taking lifethreatening amounts of damage. After playing a rogue for more than a year, not dying is a refreshing change.

Proboscidea is approaching lvl 65 and is currently in Nagrand, helping Hemet Nesingwary get rid of the entire animal population of one of the more interesting zones in Outland. Nice man, that dwarf. Very environmentally friendly, too. I'm still getting used to the differences between a leather-wearing meleeclass and a plate-wearing tankclass, and apart from the staying alive part, I'm having a blast deathgripping giant mammoth-like creatures and make them soar through the air towards me (which, by the way, would be so much better if they'd make that MUHHHHH-sound they make when they die when you deathgrip them..) and then just blast the crap out of them, Sly Stallone-style. That is, if Stallone were a DK.

Now, my jewelcrafting, on the other hand.. *deep, exaggerated sigh* Let's just say that levelling jewelcrafting is like learning to use a pottery wheel. It takes ages and ages and ages until you are able to create something that is not completely pointless or ugly but actually worth anything, and all the stuff you make in between can just be dumped in the trash because it's not worth anything whatsoever and even the AH won't take your stuff.

Mining is entertaining, though. Frustrating at times, especially when you're after the same nodes as that annoying fucktard of a gnome rogue on his flying mount and you get caught up fighting off mobs who stop you from getting to the node in the first place while that jerk flies in and steals it from right underneath your nose. Twice. GODDAMMIT I HATE GNOMES.
*twitch*
I'm okay. I'm good. Sorry about that.

5 opmerkingen: