dinsdag 9 februari 2010

Hmmm.. Salty

After doing the fishing competition more than I'm willing to count, including losing a few times with a few seconds to spare, I finally won the booty bay fishing competition, granting me the salty title. And even though salty kavash sounds like some kind of snack, I still like the title.

In other news, since ICC seems to drop only hunter loot, Kavash is currently wearing a mail belt. The fact that there isn't a plate belt that's any better at this moment in ICC 10,doesn't really make it better.

And I try to keep real life stuff out of this blog, but since this might have an impact on my game time, I would like to note that I'll leave my current job somewhere in march, and that I'll start at my new workplace shortly after. While I look forward to it, it's a bit scary.

To leave on a light note, I only need 9 more mounts, done all of the valentine's stuff and now only need the lunar festival for my violently pink proto drake. I'll be soaring around on a 310% mount before our dear Colin will have his epic flying.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten