dinsdag 13 oktober 2009

New addiction

I've got another one. A new addiction. I would never have thought I'd get addicted to this, but here I am.

WoW Podcasts.

Yes. A bunch of geeks who do nothing but talk WoW for an hour or two. Love it! There's a couple I have been listening to a lot lately and a couple that I have only listened to for a couple of shows, but here's a short list of links if you're interested.
- The Instance. One of my absolute favourite podcasts. These two guys are hilariously funny to listen to and (usually) have interesting discussions. Oh, and Quickfire Questions.
- The WoW Insider Show, the podcast from Wow.com. Funny banter. Good and useful topics. Witty discussions. Turpster. Need I say more? Go listen.
- The Rawrcast Podcast is less serious and can get a bit annoying if you don't like listening to women who snort when they laugh. (this happens so often that they turned it into a drinking game. She snorts, everybody has to drink.) It also is much fun to listen to if you do see the fun in this.
- Raid Warning. Let's put it this way. One of the items in their show is called 'Beer of the Week'. Much like Rawrcastshow, minus the snorting woman.

So. There you go. If this little list is not enough for you, go check out Azeroth United because they are gathering a list of podcasts. Have fun.

1 opmerking: