woensdag 16 september 2009

I Need to focus on updating this

Been too long since I last posted. Quick recap time:

Rep
35 exalted. Currently working on the last 5:
- Keepers of time (running black morass, 9 runs left)
- Lower city (sethek halls, 20 runs left)
- Thrallmar (shattered halls, 16 runs left)
- Shen'dralar (turning in librams, 58 left)
- Zandalar (can turn in the enchants I get from turning in librams, so this one will pretty much go automatically)

Think I'll be done by december. Hopefully

Raiding
Been busy in ulduar 10 and ToC 10. Got ulduar cleared up to mimiron. ToC saw first two bosses down last week. Going to try to make a full clear on ulduar this week.

Old contentwise, I ran AQ40 with a pug group. Cleared it within an hour. Ran Molten core with some guildies (me tanking!), which was great fun. Really looking forward on doing more old content dungeons :)

Will try to update this more often. Back to running dire maul for librams now..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten